Downton Abbey: The Exhibition is a touring exhibit of costumes, memorabilia, and partial sets from the programme Downton Abbey starting in Singapore. The second stop is New York City. The Hollywood Reporter reported on September 3, 2018 that the exhibition would be stopping in West Palm Beach, Florida starting November 10, 2018. It was announced on April 23, 2019 that the exhibition would be stopping in Boston from Jun 15 to September 29, 2019.
- ↑ Variety - Immersive ‘Downton Abbey’ Exhibition Tour to Begin in Singapore By Erin Nyren April 26, 2017 4:14PM PT
- ↑ NYC.com - Downton Abbey: The Exhibition
- ↑ USA Today - 'Downton Abbey' exhibit lets fans go upstairs, downstairs with drama's sets, costumes by Bill Keveney Published 10:00 a.m. ET Oct. 4, 2017; Updated 8:00 a.m. ET Oct. 5, 2017
- ↑ The Hollywood Reporter - 'Downton Abbey' Exhibition to Land in Florida (Exclusive) by Alex Ritman 2:00 PM PDT 9/3/2018
- ↑ Boston Globe - ‘Downton Abbey’ sets, costumes coming to Boston By Isaac Feldberg, April 23, 2019
See also Edit