Hello and welcome to the Downton Abbey Wiki, Ehj666! Thanks for your edit to the File:EdithLetter.png page.
If you're new to wikia or just new to Downton Abbey Wiki, you might want to check out some of these links.
Not sure where to start?
- You might want to read our page all about us
- You should also be sure sure to read our policies
- Check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Try out the Sandbox, which is a place to practice editing or formatting without changing any serious content.
- If you have a question, you can ask any of the administrators or post a question in the forum for other members to answer.
- Check out the list of Wanted Pages to see what pages are linked to but do not yet exist.
- Want to help editing pages we're stuck on? See a full list of stubs here.
- Before creating a new page, check to see if the same page with a slightly different spelling or title exists.
- When editing on a page make sure there are links on the page, otherwise it's a Deadend Page.
- Make sure other pages link to the page you're editing otherwise it's a Lonely Page.
Have you thought . . .
About perhaps putting yourself forwards as a candidate for adminship? I'd back you as I think you're knowledgeable about the subject, seem dedicated to the wiki and are helping to keep the wiki up to date and organised. I ask because I'm not as active as I used to be and the wiki could perhaps do with a more active admin. Anyway, if you are interested you can make a post putting your self forwards here: Forum:Adminship. --Amateur Obsessive (talk) 15:07, January 23, 2014 (UTC)
Timeline and Episode 4.08
Your opinion is requested
I think you should apply for adminship. You seem like a great editor and could make a good admin. Also the admins aren't so active right now so perhaps you should send a request? 21:37, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
I like to contribute, not so keen on being a policeman, which is why I have not applied. Ehj666 (talk) 03:36, December 30, 2014 (UTC)ehj666
- Really it'll just make cleaning up easier and this wiki defs needs an active admin. 04:11, December 30, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. I think I added 1927 to the 2015 CS (I didn't add 1926), due to the Series 6 page saying that S6 takes place from 1925-27. I apologize if I am wrong. --RotomicAcid: Remember, we are the Edwardians 01:21, September 15, 2015 (UTC)
Would you like rollback rights?
Not sure you fight much spam and vandalism, but would you like 'rollback' rights? If you would, please leave a message on my talk page and I'll ask Amateur Obsessive if it is okay. I also asked RotomicAcid. -- (talk · contr) 23 Sep 2015 8:50 AM Pacific
- I just noticed you have poweruser, so I'm not sure you need rollback. I have no idea what poweruser can do. LOL. -- (talk · contr) 23 Sep 2015 9:06 AM Pacific
- It looks like all rollback rights do is to make "undo"s a little easier. The more time consuming part is repairing sloppy edits rather than undoing either wrong information or vandalism. I think I have done more of that than simple undos. If the powers that be wish to grant me rollback rights, that is fine, but am not at all inconvenienced without them. -- Ehj666 (talk) 23:24, September 23, 2015 (UTC)ehj666
- After using it once, I am not real fond of rollback because it does not seem to let me leave a reason. Even in the case of vandalism I like to let the admins know so that they can take action, such as blocking the user or IP address. -- Ehj666 (talk) 15:18, September 28, 2015 (UTC)ehj666
- I just pulled it up, but do not see anyone there. I have not used it before.-- Ehj666 (talk) 23:25, September 23, 2015 (UTC)ehj666
Start Date of Episode 6.01
- Just to add more confusion to the 5.01 start date, the pig man mentioned the show was at Christmas... making 5.01 set in late 1925.--HarryPotterRules1 (talk) 00:21, October 1, 2015 (UTC)
- He said it is usually held before Christmas, but does not say how much after Christmas it is this time. -- Ehj666 (talk) 01:04, October 1, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Peter Coyle
Yes, I think I heard differently, but I'll rewatch that scene just to make sure. --RotomicAcid: Remember, we are the Edwardians 13:03, October 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Sergeant Willis says that two women have BECOME prostitutes since Peter Coyle used them. --HarryPotterRules1 (talk) 13:25, October 12, 2015 (UTC)
- As I learned as I rewatched that scene. --RotomicAcid: Remember, we are the Edwardians 13:42, October 12, 2015 (UTC)
- I eliminated her from the context. Tom is clearly referring to a ruling Queen, Mary of Teck is Queen Consort, so while holding the title, does not hold the power. If it bothers you, you could add a note to that effect. -- Ehj666 (talk) 12:36, October 19, 2015 (UTC)
RE:Spelling of Tiaa
I come to you about this, yes?
http://downtonabbey.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Henry_Fox_Talbot --HarryPotterRules1 (talk) 00:19, November 3, 2015 (UTC)
I have tried to fix it -- and it's making me angry now, as I have done it exactly like the OTHER reference like that on the page -- but can you fix the reference for Atticus and Shrimpie on the 2015 Christmas Special page? If I keep going I'm going to end up throwing something. --HarryPotterRules1 (talk) 20:47, November 13, 2015 (UTC)
2015 Christmas Special - can you fix the links for 5, 6 and 7? I did try and make them all work like the other references but it didn't -- and it should as I did them exactly like the other ones on the page! -- and it made me angry -- so angry in fact that I rewrote this as the original was full of nothing but swearing -- so I made the links all separate even though they're the same. Daisy, Andy and Mr Mason all need to be added to it as well as they're all confirmed by the same link! And Rose, Carson and Atticus too. --HarryPotterRules1 (talk) 19:21, November 15, 2015 (UTC)
Sybil Branson rolled back
- Do you mean "Minor character more info"? You can find it here
Ehj666 (talk) 17:20, February 24, 2017 (UTC)