Hello and welcome to the Downton Abbey Wiki, Evaneyf! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:188.8.131.52 page.
If you're new to wikia or just new to Downton Abbey Wiki, you might want to check out some of these links.
Not sure where to start?
- You might want to read our page all about us
- You should also be sure sure to read our policies
- Check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Try out the Sandbox, which is a place to practice editing or formatting without changing any serious content.
- If you have a question, you can ask any of the administrators or post a question in the forum for other members to answer.
- Check out the list of Wanted Pages to see what pages are linked to but do not yet exist.
- Want to help editing pages we're stuck on? See a full list of stubs here.
- Before creating a new page, check to see if the same page with a slightly different spelling or title exists.
- When editing on a page make sure there are links on the page, otherwise it's a Deadend Page.
- Make sure other pages link to the page you're editing otherwise it's a Lonely Page.
Your edit to Rose AldridgeEdit
Per Debretts: On marriage she continues to use the same style, with her husband's surname, ie if Lady Clare Hart married Mr Mark North, she would become Lady Clare North. - See more at: http://www.debretts.com/forms-address/titles/marquess-and-marchioness/daughters-marquess#sthash.imBOD4cG.dpuf. Thus, Rose remains as "Lady Rose Aldridge". Please, do not incorrectly, change it. --HarryPotterRules1 (talk) 14:06, January 29, 2015 (UTC)