Hello and welcome to the Downton Abbey Wiki, TimeShade! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Amateur Obsessive page.
If you're new to wikia or just new to Downton Abbey Wiki, you might want to check out some of these links.
Not sure where to start?
- You might want to read our page all about us
- You should also be sure sure to read our policies
- Check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Try out the Sandbox, which is a place to practice editing or formatting without changing any serious content.
- If you have a question, you can ask any of the administrators or post a question in the forum for other members to answer.
- Check out the list of Wanted Pages to see what pages are linked to but do not yet exist.
- Want to help editing pages we're stuck on? See a full list of stubs here.
- Before creating a new page, check to see if the same page with a slightly different spelling or title exists.
- When editing on a page make sure there are links on the page, otherwise it's a Deadend Page.
- Make sure other pages link to the page you're editing otherwise it's a Lonely Page.
Other admins to contact about Wiki Manager[edit source]
Please leave a message with Amateur Obsessive as they are technically the primary admin. You may want to remove bureaucrat from the other admin, since they haven't contributed for almost 10 years. -- (talk · contr) 21 May 2019 10:58 AM Pacific